Monday, July 28, 2008

Adoption

(I will post pictures on here later of the actual hearing)

Today, I will become an official Mommy. My son and I will appear before the judge, he will change his last name, and I will officially and legally assume ALL responsibility for his life. Wow! I thought this day would never come. I am scared, but a good scared. I am realizing that now his everything is all on me. Of course, it isn't like I really had a choice about it before or like I am chainging my mind - BECAUSE I AM NOT!!! I guess I am just realizing all of a sudden that my dream is finally becoming a reality. I am really excited! We have waited for this day for so long - I can't believe it is finally here!

I am going to be a Mommy - I AM GOING TO BE A MOMMY! How incredibly cool is that?

2 comments:

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Sooooooo incredibly cool! What a blessed little boy ot have such a loving mom. I know he loves you to pieces! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the adoption and winning Kelli's giveaway. Welcome to official Mommyhood!